Serving Size: 6-12
- 50 oz or 3 pounds sweet potatoes - approximately 3 large yams
- 4 oz Lemon Honey Jelly
- 1/2 cup raw cashew pieces (for cashew cream)
- 1 tablespoon of Citrus Sea Salt
- 4 oz of butter (for vegan, use Miyoko’s)
1. The night before or at least 2 hours before, make the cashew cream by combining the cashes with 1 cup boiling water, covering and setting aside. Then mix in blender until creamy.
2. Thinly slice or mandolin the yams into round slices about 1/4" thick.
3. Blend together all the ingredients in a blender except for the yams.
4. Toss the sliced yams with the liquid mixture.
5. Arrange neatly in a baking dish and bake for about an hour and twenty minutes at 350 degrees. Bake uncovered for one hour and uncovered for the last 20 minutes.