Vegan Tomato Minestra
Serving Size: 4-6
1 Quart Fresh Tomato Sauce
1 Can Coconut Milk (14 oz)
2 Cups Vegetable Stock
3 Tbsp Tomato Paste
2 Tbsp Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
Next Level Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 4 Sandwiches
Rustic Loaf of Bread
1/4 Cup Mayo
1 tsp Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
8 Slices Havarti cheese (or other favorite cheese)
1. Mix the mayo and Lemon Garlic Sea Salt in a bowl.
2. Cut bread into 8 slices. Spread one side of each slice with mayo mixture liberally.
3. On Medium heat, place one piece of bread - may mixture side down - in frying pan. Add two slices of cheese, and put another piece of bread on top with mayo mixture up.
4. Allow bottom side to get crispy golden brown, then turn bread over and cook the other side.
5. Once cheese is melted, enjoy an incredible treat. Dip it in the Vegan Tomato Minestra for a perfect bite!