Stella's Antipasti Platter
Serving Size: 6-12
4 Assorted Cheeses (included here are a Cambonzola, Sharp Cheddar, Port Salut, and a Triple Cream)
Assorted Salumi (included here are Prosciutto, 2 types of salame and coppa) Rolled
Kalamata Olives Pitted
4 oz. Di Fico Fig Jam
4-8 oz. Lemon Garlic Crostini
Di Noci Pesto Mixed Nuts (recipe below)
1. Place cheeses so they are facing the outside of the tray to make serving easier.
2. Place bowl of fig jam in the middle.
3. Add rolled meats between the cheeses.
4. Fill with olives and nuts.
5. Add flowers/herbs for garnish, and a cute spoon to serve the jam.
6. Add Lemon Garlic Crostini on the side in a bowl or basket.
Di Noci Pesto Mixed Nuts
1 Cup Raw Cashews
1 Cup Raw Almonds
1/8 Cup Olive Oil
1 tsp Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
1 tsp Pesto Sea Salt
1. Mix nuts with the rest of the ingredients.
2. Roast nuts at 350 degrees for 11-15 minutes stirring half way through. You want them to be fragrant and golden brown.
3. You can do these ahead of time and put into a Tupperware.