Lemon Garlic Crostini
- 1 baguette sliced into ½” pieces
- ½ cup olive oil or can of olive oil spray
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
- Place sliced bread on cookie sheet.
- Spray olive oil or brush olive oil on each piece.
- Sprinkle with Lemon Garlic Sea Salt – about 1 Tbsp per cookie sheet.
- Broil on second rack for about 2 minutes checking to make sure they don’t burn and turning if necessary to cook evenly.
- When golden brown, take out and turn over. Spray or brush the second side and put back into the oven on the same rack for another 1-2 minutes.
- Follow the same process for the second cookie sheet.
- When done, consolidate the crostini onto one cookie sheet, ok to overlap.
- Turn oven to 250 degrees.
- Cook for 1-2 hours. This will make them last for a couple of weeks.
- Serve with delicious cheeses, a mushroom or olive tapenade, dried apricots and goat cheese, etc. or just eat them out of the bag!