Seared Halibut with Citrus Tuscan Relish
Such a simple way to elevate delicious halibut!
Ingredients for Tuscan Relish:
- 1 cup finely chopped English cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, chopped into quarters
- ½ cup pitted and chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 Tablespoon Stella's Table Citrus Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Ingredients for Seared Halibut:
- 2-3 pounds fresh halibut
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
Chop all the ingredients as directed and mix together in a bowl and set aside. Salt and pepper both sides of the halibut and place in a hot grill pan with olive oil. Sear each side 2 to 3 minutes until done and serve with the Tuscan relish and fresh lemon wedges. Enjoy!