1. Cut meat into 1" cubes.
2. In a dutch oven or stew pot, add the olive oil and heat on medium-high heat. Add the meat.
3. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until meat is browned on all sides. Remove from the pot and set aside.
4. Add the butter to the skillet, deglazing the pan to get all of the flavor from the bottom and sides of the pot.
5. When the butter foams, add the garlic and rosemary. Cook for just a minute or so and add the wine.
6. When wine is reduced by half, add the tomato sauce and the Marinara Sea Salt.
7. Cook for five minutes and remove the rosemary sprigs. Cover and simmer for 1-2 hours. Make sure heat stays low to allow the meat to cook until tender. Add more tomato sauce if desired. If you prefer to cook it in the oven, after removing the rosemary, cook covered on 275 for 2-3 hours.
1. Bring water to boil in large pot.
2. Add salt and polenta flour and whisk until the polenta is smooth with no clumps.
3. Using a wooden spatula, stir the polenta frequently, making sure to wipe the sides, turning the heat down to a medium-low temperature.
4. Continue to stir for about 30 minutes or until the polenta is smooth and creamy, not grainy.
5. Turn off the heat and add the butter. Mix in and then turn over on a platter and serve.