Serving Size: 4-6
About 2 lbs. Small Yellow Potatoes par boiled for about 10 minutes - want them to be edible but not quite all the way cooked.
1/8 Cup Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Butter
2-3 Tsp Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Par boil potatoes in water on stove top (make sure water fully covers potatoes) for about 10 minutes - want them to be edible but not quite all the way cooked.
3. In a microwave, melt butter with olive oil for about 1 minute.
4. Mix Lemon Garlic Sea Salt in the butter/olive oil mixture.
5. Once potatoes are par boiled, cut in half and mix with butter/olive oil mixture in a bowl.
6. On a cookie sheet, spread the potatoes evenly and bake for about 30-40 minutes until potatoes are nice and crispy.
7. Garnish with fresh Italian parsley if desired and enjoy.