Macedonia di Frutta
- 6 oz. blackberries cut into small bites
- 6 oz. blueberries whole if small and cut into small bites if large
- 16 oz. strawberries, cleaned and cut into small bites
- 6 oz. raspberries whole
- 2 bananas into small bites
- 2 pears or 2 apples peeled and cut into small bites
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp honey (or 2 Tbsp sugar)
Put all of the fruit into a bowl, add the juices and honey (or sugar), cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. After half hour, stir. You can leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
Variations: You can use the juice of any citrus including lemon, lime or orange juice. Use the fruit you have available but try to include a banana, a hard fruit and some berries.
Serve with ice cream, with Prosecco, or just on its own as a treat you will make over and over again.