Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Fig Jam, Greens, Goat Cheese & Crostini
1 lb Pork Tenderloin
1 Tbsp Di Mare Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
3-4 tsp Di Fico Fig Jam
7 oz. Arugula
4 oz. Goat Cheese
1 oz. Di Pane Lemon Garlic Crostini
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Dry rub pork loin liberally with Lemon Garlic Sea Salt.
- Heat cast iron skillet on medium high heat.
- Add rubbed pork loin to skillet.
- Sear each side for about five minutes or until nicely browned.
- Transfer cast iron skillet to oven set at 425 degrees.
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until pork loin registers on meat thermometer between 145 -160 degrees based on your preference.
- Remove from oven and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Layer in the middle of the platter.
- Place arugula round the pork loin.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on arugula.
- Break up Lemon Garlic Crostini and sprinkle on arugula.
- Drizzle olive oil on top of arugula.
- Drizzle lemon juice on top of arugula.
- Finally, spread Fig Jam onto pork loin.