Fettuccine con Tonno
- 1 lb fettuccine
- Four sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 32 oz tomato sauce
- 8 oz canned tuna in olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup chopped shallot
- 1 tbsp marinara sea salt
- pepper to taste
- Put water on to boil and salt like the sea.
- Heat oil in sauce pan and sauté onion.
- Once translucent, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add tuna and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add parsley and stir/cook another couple of minutes.
- Add sauce and Marinara Sea Salt
- Bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce to simmer.
- Cook pasta in boiling water per directions.
- Once pasta is ready, drain and add to the tuna sauce, mix and serve.