Di Limone Roasted Beets
Serving Size: 4-6
8 Baby Beets or Small Beets
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Gorgonzola or Cambozola Cheese
1 Tbsp Di Limone Lemon Honey Jelly
1 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tsp Salt
1. Trim the ends of the beets and rinse.
2. Place in a baking dish, sprinkle with 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp Water, salt and pepper to taste. Cover with aluminum foil and roast at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
3. When partially cooled, use a paper towel to wipe off the skin of the beets.
4. Cut beets into fours.
5. Mix with Lemon Honey Jelly and vinegar.
6. Place on platter and sprinkle cheese.
7. Garnish with Italian parsley - optional