Di Limone Roasted Beets
Serving Size: 4-6
8 Baby Beets or Small Beets
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Gorgonzola or Cambozola Cheese
1 Tbsp Di Limone Lemon Honey Jelly
1 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tsp Salt
1. Trim the ends of the beets and rinse.
2. Place in a baking dish, sprinkle with 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp Water, salt and pepper to taste. Cover with aluminum foil and roast at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
3. When partially cooled, use a paper towel to wipe off the skin of the beets.
4. Cut beets into fours.
6. Place on platter and sprinkle cheese.
7. Garnish with Italian parsley - optional
Back to Our Favorite Recipes