Crispy Baked Onion Rings
1 sweet onion cut into 1/4” rings
1 cup Panko
1/2 cup flour
2 teaspoons Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Lemon Garlic Sea Salt into the flour and combine and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl and set aside.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of Lemon Garlic Sea Salt into the Panko mixture and set aside.
- Dredge the onion slice first in flour, then egg and finish with Panko. Make sure to cover the entire onion ring.
- Put on cookie sheet with oven-safe cooling rack inside sprayed with canola oil. Once placed on the sheet, spray the tops of the onion rings with a little more olive oil.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until Golden brown.