Wedge Cut Fries with Smoked Spice Dip
4 large russet potatoes scrubbed clean
1 tbsp corn starch
1 -2 Tbsp Stella’s Table Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
1/8 cup canola oil
- Cut the potatoes into thick wedges.
- Soak in hot water for 5 minutes, remove and towel dry.
- Put potatoes into a bowl and mix evenly with corn starch, oil and Lemon Garlic Sea Salt.
- Spread potatoes out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400º for 25 minutes or until tender, turning potatoes one time.
- Remove the foil after 25 minutes and bake 450º for another 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
Serve with Smoked Spice Dip
1/8 cup mayonnaise.
1/8 cup sour cream
1 – 2 tsp Stella's Table Smoked Spice Sea Salt
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Mix all together until smooth and enjoy. Start with 1 tsp of the Smoked Spice Sea Salt and add more as needed.