Wedge Cut Fries with Smoked Spice Aioli
4 Medium Russet Potatoes Scrubbed Clean
1 Tbsp Corn Starch
1 -2 Tbsp Stella’s Table Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
1/8 Cup Canola Oil
- Cut the potatoes into thick wedges.
- Soak in hot water for 5 minutes, remove and towel dry.
- Put potatoes into a bowl and mix evenly with corn starch, oil and Lemon Garlic Sea Salt.
- Spread potatoes out evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees until tender, turning potatoes one time.
- Turn up to 450 degrees for last 5 minutes to get crispy.
Serve with Smoked Spice Aioli
1/8 Cup Mayo
1/8 Cup Sour Cream
1 – 2 tsp Stella's Table Smoked Spice Sea Salt
1 Tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- Mix all together until smooth and enjoy. Start with 1 tsp of the Smoked Spice Sea Salt and add more as needed.