Smoked Spice Corn Dip
8 ounces bacon
4 ounces pickled jalapeños, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, minced
4 cups sweet corn
1 cup mayonnaise
4 green onions, chopped. Set aside a small handful for topping.
2 cups shredded mozzarella. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
3/4 teaspoon Stella's Table Smoked Spice Sea Salt
1/2 to 1 teaspoon Stella's Table Essential Pepper, to taste
Tortilla chips for serving
1. In an oven-safe skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Copped into pieces once cooked.
2. Return bacon to skillet and stir in jalapeños and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds or until you can smell the garlic.
3. Stir in the corn. Cook until the corn is charred and is golden in color.
4. Once corn is cooked, add the Smoked Spice Sea Salt and the Essential Pepper. Stir until combined.
5. Add the mayonnaise, green onions and 1 1/2 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese. Stir until combined.
6. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella onto the top of the dip.
7. Place into the oven using the broiler setting. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese on top is browned.
8. Once out of the oven, add the remaining green onions for garnish.
9. Serve warm with tortilla chips.