Makes 12 muffins.
2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix (you can use whatever prepared corn mix you would like or you can make homemade).
1) Make the batter per the instructions on the muffin mix box or according to the homemade recipe.
2) Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
3) Fill each muffin to about 3/4 full.
4) Add 1 teaspoon Stella's Table Apricot Peach Spice Jam to the top of the uncooked muffin. You can leave the jam on top and it will sink into the middle of the muffin or you can spread on top of the muffin and it will become a glaze once baked.
5) Bake per the box instructions. Once done, allow the muffins to rest for 3 to 5 minutes and then remove from the muffin tins onto a cooling rack.