Piccoli Pezzi Chicken
About 1.5 to 2 pounds skinless chicken breasts (two large breasts)
2 teaspoons Stella’s Table Lemon Garlic Sea Salt
3 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon corn starch
1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts. Cut in half length-wise and then each half in fourths, for a total of 16 pieces.
- Toss chicken with Stella’sTable Sea Salt, corn starch, pepper and just 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake, or convection roast, for 30-35 minutes until done or an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
- Remove from the oven and place chicken in a clean bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and chopped parsley